[chora] "Can't check path..."

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Nov 12 08:49:33 PST 2006

Quoting Eric <spamsink at scoot.netis.com>:

> Actually, I was looking on the wrong machine.  The machine I'm using
> doesn't even have that environment variable pointing to root, for
> the apache user.

Does the apache user even have a home directory, though? And if so,
does it have permissions to write to it?

> In any case, I tried setting the /root/.subversion directory and its
> contents to world readable and writeable, but that didn't do any
> good... still getting:

Probably the apache user doesn't have read/execute permissions on
/root (which is a good thing, really) so it can't get to the
.subversion dir.

What are you using for 'location' in sourceroots.php for the svn
source? (sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread)

-chuck