[dev] IMP server preferences

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> Where is that user-defined array stored?

That's something we need to figure out. Somewhere in persistent, user-level
storage.

> > advanced case - demo site, advanced users, etc. Users can define
> > their own server entries and save them as prefs, and the prefs field
> > becomes the default server of these to use.
>
> This is basically what we have now (well, if it all worked
> consistently, anyway).

Sort of... but I want people to be able to define multiple servers. This
actually ties into Anil's identities post pretty much exactly...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private