Fwd: [PHP-CVS] cvs: php4 /ext/imap php_imap.c

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:35:14 -0400 (EDT)

----- Forwarded message from Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> -----
  Log:
  add an optional parameter to imap_sort to specify a search program that
  messages must match to be included in the sorted list.

This makes it possible to implement Hide Deleted cleanly, finally. I'm going to
commit the necessary changes to IMP in a few minutes unless anyone has
objections to it - I know 2.3 has a moving target version of php4, but this is
the only _clean_ way to do the hide deleted functionality.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private