[dev] Fwd: [PHP-CVS] cvs: php4 /ext/imap php_imap.c

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:42:17 -0400

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 09:35:14PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> This makes it possible to implement Hide Deleted cleanly, finally.
> I'm going to commit the necessary changes to IMP in a few minutes
> unless anyone has objections to it - I know 2.3 has a moving target
> version of php4, but this is the only _clean_ way to do the hide
> deleted functionality.

I was kind of hoping we could stay on track with PHP 4.0.3 for a
while.  Is there any way to implement this so that it would be
backwards compatible (with the old suboptimal behavior)?

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology