[dev] Fwd: [PHP-CVS] cvs: php4 /ext/imap php_imap.c

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:57:21 -0400 (EDT)

> I'd rather just leave the patch out, honestly. I don't use hide deleted
> myself, and supporting both the new behavior and the old would be really
> ugly...

To elaborate, here are the changes (along with a little bit of clean up I did
while I was in there). The delhide logic gets moved to a completely different
place, which is why I'd rather not have them both there... Also, there's no
reliable way to test for the new functionality, unfortunately.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private