[dev] Fwd: [PHP-CVS] cvs: php4 /ext/imap php_imap.c

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:48:36 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> I was kind of hoping we could stay on track with PHP 4.0.3 for a
> while.  Is there any way to implement this so that it would be
> backwards compatible (with the old suboptimal behavior)?

I'd rather just leave the patch out, honestly. I don't use hide deleted myself,
and supporting both the new behavior and the old would be really ugly...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private