[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/config html.php.dist imp/templates/navigator head.inc row.inc

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:26:09 -0400

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 04:24:36AM +0010, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> > How close are we to being able to make navigator.php the official
> > folders.php, and get rid of the duplication?
>
> Been there for a while - you can add/delete/rename from
> the navigator.  It could use some testing though; works for
> me in NS4/IE5 Win32, not tested Mozilla or any Unix
> browsers yet (konquerer, galeon?)

It doesn't appear to want to play nicely with the IMAP server here.  I
think it's because of the '.' deliminator when we use '/' for nested
folder paths.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology