[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/config html.php.dist imp/templates/navigator head.inc row.inc

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:34:01 +00100 (BST)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> It doesn't appear to want to play nicely with the IMAP server here.  I
> think it's because of the '.' deliminator when we use '/' for nested
> folder paths.

Hmm, it should pick up on that with no problems; what exactly
is failing?

* IMP_folder::create($imp['stream'], $folder_list .
* $imaptree->delimiter.$new_mailbox, $conf['server']['imap_subscribe']

I never actually used a '.' hardcoded anywhere I think - any chance you
could stick some debugging code into the CREATE_FOLDER case in
navigator.php and find out exactly what folder name is trying to be
created?

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>