[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/config html.php.dist imp/templates/navigator head.inc row.inc

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 01:11:15 +00100 (BST)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> It doesn't appear to want to play nicely with the IMAP server here.  I
> think it's because of the '.' deliminator when we use '/' for nested
> folder paths.

Damn!  Forgot a 'minor' detail about the Folders page - it deals
with IMAP subscribe as well :-/  I never use this, so completely
forgot about it until I was just setting up an environment to
duplicate Jon's problem with the navigator.

Hmm, thoughts as to how to integrate this functionality into the
Navigator?

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>