[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/config html.php.dist imp/templates/navigator head.inc row.inc

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:42:31 -0400

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 04:34:01AM +0010, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> Hmm, it should pick up on that with no problems; what exactly
> is failing?

I'm getting these warnings:

Warning: Undefined index: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 507
Warning: Undefined index: next in ./lib/tree.php on line 474
Warning: Undefined index: level in ./lib/tree.php on line 475

I have three subscribed folders:

    INBOX
    Work/backups
    sent-mail

My folder path is Mail/.

The only item listed in the navigator is:

    INBOX.sent-mail

> I never actually used a '.' hardcoded anywhere I think - any chance you
> could stick some debugging code into the CREATE_FOLDER case in
> navigator.php and find out exactly what folder name is trying to be
> created?

The above errors are generated during the initial listing (refresh).
Creating a folder fails with the same warnings.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology