[dev] identities

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:37:59 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> What do other people think about the general idea?  It's something
> that's been asked from my users since 2.0 as well, so I'd be
> happy to code it in - question is, what is the best way ?

Yeah, that's the trick... how to store it, really, is the problem. I think we
need to start having Horde logins first, so that we have a sane concept of what
user owns what, and when we can use things like this and when we have settings
that only last a single session.

I definitely want to see this acted on, though...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private