[dev] release cycles

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:15:47 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> 7. Complete replacement of 'folder' with 'navigator' (that's possibly under
> #1 though)

It deserves it's own spot. Also, I vote that once the transition is complete, we
rename navigator.php to folders.php, and really make it a replacement - I don't
think navigator is necessarily a very intuitive name.

> Incidentally, if anyone has test accounts to give out on wierd and
> wonderful IMAP servers (actually, anything other than Courier-IMAP,
> maybe that uses Mail/ and other non-dot delimiters), it would be really
> helpful in debugging the navigator.  Any takers?  Account only needed
> for short time.

I can possibly help you out here. I'll get back to you via private mail.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private