[cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib tree.php

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:43:06 -0500

On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 02:33:44PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Jon, I'm very curious to know what this does for you, and also Anil,
> can you make sure this doesn't break Courier or Cyrus? There are a
> lot of cases to test (with a folder prefix - I'm really interested
> in how it works for 'INBOX.' with Cyrus/Courier - and with
> subscriptions) but I think it's in decent shape.

This definitely got us somewhere.  I still get these warnings:

    Warning: Undefined index: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 550
    Warning: Undefined index: next in ./lib/tree.php on line 517
    Warning: Undefined index: level in ./lib/tree.php on line 518

However, the tree view is generated correctly but without any values
in the two right columns (the message counts).  All of the folder
links work, though.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology