[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib tree.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:47:03 -0500

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> This definitely got us somewhere.  I still get these warnings:
>
>     Warning: Undefined index: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 550
>     Warning: Undefined index: next in ./lib/tree.php on line 517
>     Warning: Undefined index: level in ./lib/tree.php on line 518

Huh. Do you have a way of checking if your IMAP server is returning
attributes correctly? These errors still puzzle me, and I can't reproduce
them still, but...

> However, the tree view is generated correctly but without any values
> in the two right columns (the message counts).  All of the folder
> links work, though.

Ah, right - I turned off showing the right-hand column values by default,
because my work mail has a _ton_ of folders, and having that on just kills
any chance of using the navigator. We need to figure out a better way to
turn that on for just a few folders.

-chuck

--
"To age is to ripen into a luscious fruit." - fortune cookie