[dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:46:36 -0000

Apis Hytt wrote:
> 	o Solely using colours is *not* a good GUI practice, as many folks
> 		have different kinds of colour-blindedness or some
> 		browsers|monitors|window-systems have difficulty making
> 		a sufficient distinction between colour's display.

Yup - there would also be an iconic representation to the right.

> 	o At times, I think maybe the folders manipulation remain
> 		in old `Folders' because putting all in one vase makes
> 		the simplicity and beauty of the floral arrangement
> 		go *off*

Heh, I must admit I would prefer that myself also, but a number of
my users have commented that the new system also works well.

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing