[dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:56:36 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> I was thinking of the latter by having a 'show subscribed' mode (as you
> suggested), but with the unsubscribed folders being a dark colour, and having
> a tick icon to the right to subscribe.  And similarly, the subscribed ones
> would have a cross to unsubscribe.

I'd say keep all actions in the menu. Or possibly, make them all buttons or
links across the top, instead of the menu - either way, make it consistent.
Also, if the user is using imap_subscribe, we should definitely give them a mode
where they don't see folders that aren't subscribed.

> Alternatively, convert the radio buttons to checkboxes, and allow mass
> subscribe/unsubscribe, but complicate the folder creation javascript?

It would be nice for subscription and deletion, but nothing else, so I guess it
makes sense to keep it as a radio button. Also, I feel like folder creation is
kind of unclear, but that's a seperate issue.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues