[dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:00:48 -0500 (EST)

> Also, here's an idea: what if we go back to checkboxes (allowing
> subscription/deletion/etc to be nicer), but have the javascript for rename
> and create make sure there's only one selection?

Thinking about folder creation more...

One of the problems with it the way it is now is that the javascript prevents
you from creating a top level folder. So, what if we had a button to create a
folder that didn't assume any prefixes (or maybe assumed the folders prefix -
that's probably safe). Then, next to every folder that _could_ have subfolders,
we put a "create a subfolder" link.

It'd be tricky to do it nicely, but we have a _lot_ of horizontal space in most
cases in the navigator view...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues