[dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:20:07 -0000

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> One of the problems with it the way it is now is that the
> javascript prevents you from creating a top level folder.
> So, what if we had a button to create a folder that didn't
> assume any prefixes (or maybe assumed the folders prefix -
> that's probably safe). Then, next to every folder that _could_ have
> subfolders, we put a "create a subfolder" link.

That's making the UI inconsistent again though isnt it?

We could just split up the 'Create Folder' into a
'Create Top-Level Folder' and 'Create Sub-Folder'.

Courier and Cyrus (?) don't allow top-level folders beside the
INBOX I think, so they wouldn't have the former option.

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing