[dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:24:26 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> That's making the UI inconsistent again though isnt it?

Yeah.

> We could just split up the 'Create Folder' into a
> 'Create Top-Level Folder' and 'Create Sub-Folder'.

This is better.

> Courier and Cyrus (?) don't allow top-level folders beside the
> INBOX I think, so they wouldn't have the former option.

Cyrus certainly does - you just need the priviledges to create them. Exchange
does, also, and depending on how you have UW configured you might need it
there...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues