[dev] Select and Delete

Scott Martin martin@math.ohiou.edu
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 20:24:37 -0500 (EST)

> Quoting Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu>:
>
> > Deletion by selection does not appear to be working with POP3. First, I
> did
> > a "select all" function. All of the check marks appeared, but when I chose
> > "delete", the messages stayed. So, then I checked a few messages manually
> > and clicked "delete" and still the same problem. The messages stayed in
> the
> > inbox.
>
> Works fine here. Do you have any messages in your pop3 server logs?

OK. Now I know there's really something wrong with my IMP setup. I just logged
on to an IMAP server, totally on a different system than my POP3 and I am
unable to delete messages on it also. Please help me troubleshoot this problem.
Again I ask, is there a way to get a more verbose log from IMP or put it into
debug mode so I can see what is going on?