[dev] Select and Delete

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 21:28:33 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu>:

> OK. Now I know there's really something wrong with my IMP setup. I just
> logged on to an IMAP server, totally on a different system than my POP3 and I
> am unable to delete messages on it also. Please help me troubleshoot this
> problem. Again I ask, is there a way to get a more verbose log from IMP or put
> it into debug mode so I can see what is going on?

Just make sure that $conf['debug_level'] is set to E_ALL, and that's as much as
you'll see without inserting echo and imap_last_error() statements. The obvious
question is, what changed since it last worked for you?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues