[dev] Re: [imp] 3 things

Keith A. Chayer kchayer@bbcnet.edu
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 20:36:18 -0600 (CST)

> Quoting "Keith A. Chayer" <kchayer@bbcnet.edu>:
>
> > Duh.  I looked, it's there, and it's a valid link:
> >
> >  <link href="/horde/css.php?app=imp" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> />
> >
> > Now that's not an actual path, because the DocumentRoot is set to the
> IMP
> > directory, but it IS an Apache alias.
> >
> > Yeah, the requests are there.  They are filled without error,
> according to
> > the logs.
> >
> > When I get a chance, I'm going to set the thing up without setting IMP
> > DocumentRoot--just standard /horde/imp configuration.  I'll report
> what that
> > does.  (Looks like I need to add mcrypt support to PHP before I'm
> going to
> > get any further today... :-) )
>
> Okay... shouldn't make a difference, but yeah. And you shouldn't need
> mcrypt; it
> should automatically fall back to a PEAR class (which you might need to
> get from
> php4 cvs, since I added it yesterday) if mcrypt isn't present.

Ok, I'm a bonehead: I solved the problem by updating my html.php in
/horde/config to a newer copy.  A new html.php.dist had been downloaded that was
about 2300 bytes but mine was older, still hanging around ate around 560.  The
update was needed, and I never caught it.  IMP 2.3 looks/works great now. :)

..Keith

--
"I consider this a day well seized.  Tomorrow we'll seize the day AND conquer
it!"  -Calvin, "Calvin and Hobbes"