[dev] Re: [imp] 3 things

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:11:03 -0500 (EST)

Quoting "Keith A. Chayer" <kchayer@bbcnet.edu>:

> Duh.  I looked, it's there, and it's a valid link:
>
>  <link href="/horde/css.php?app=imp" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
>
> Now that's not an actual path, because the DocumentRoot is set to the IMP
> directory, but it IS an Apache alias.
>
> Yeah, the requests are there.  They are filled without error, according to
> the logs.
>
> When I get a chance, I'm going to set the thing up without setting IMP to
> DocumentRoot--just standard /horde/imp configuration.  I'll report what that
> does.  (Looks like I need to add mcrypt support to PHP before I'm going to
> get any further today... :-) )

Okay... shouldn't make a difference, but yeah. And you shouldn't need mcrypt; it
should automatically fall back to a PEAR class (which you might need to get from
php4 cvs, since I added it yesterday) if mcrypt isn't present.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues