[dev] Setting IMP to DocumentRoot

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:39:37 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Michael Bull <mbull@uoguelph.ca>:

> If that is set as described above, any reason that clicking on compose
> would try to call the page /imp/compose.php?
> I'm having the same problem gettings things set to document root with imp
> at the top level, with 2.3; I need to have symlinks for horde and imp in
> the same directory, which sorta defeats the purpose. :)

Because it's hardcoded atm in imp/lib/js/open_compose_win.js. Someone should
fix that file to use a config variable, but we shouldn't assume $conf['paths']
['root'] since it sometimes needs to be included from other apps. Ideas?
Registry parameters? Any nice way to get the registry to respect the individual
conf settings that wouldn't be hideously inneficient? Maybe all the basic path
stuff should move to the registry?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues