[dev] Setting IMP to DocumentRoot

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:39:57 -0500 (EST)

> Because it's hardcoded atm in imp/lib/js/open_compose_win.js. Someone should
> fix that file to use a config variable, but we shouldn't assume $conf['paths']
> ['root'] since it sometimes needs to be included from other apps. Ideas?
> Registry parameters? Any nice way to get the registry to respect the
> individual conf settings that wouldn't be hideously inneficient? Maybe all the
> basic path stuff should move to the registry?

Alright, since that doesn't seem to have inspired anyone, here's my suggestion:
registry.php needs to include basic path information for every module registered
in it - the equivalent of $conf['paths']['root'] for each module used. I'll go
ahead and add this, and we'll need to write a tool to generate it at some
point...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues