[dev] Re: [imp] Message Filters

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:55:33 -0500

Quoting Max Kalika <max@the-triumvirate.net>:

> I took up the challenge. :-)

Great!

> granted, but if its functioning enough (i.e. completely) would you consider
> putting it in for this release?

Hmm. You did this quicker than I expected anyone to, and 2.3 isn't right on the
edge of release just yet, so I'll look it over. :)

> I think I did it right.  Tracking is done via preferences and all the
> necessary checks are in place.  Applying rules is done by doing an imap_search
> to aquire the message IDs and then perform the action using the in-place
> functions -- IMP_message::delete() and IMP_message::copy().

Yeah, sounds like the right way to go about it ...

Let me try and apply it locally, and I'll let you know. Thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues