trash folder

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:30:12 -0800

I'm a bit confused.  I can't get the trash folder functionality to work.  Here
are the offending lines:

IMP_folder::create($imp['stream'], $trash_folder, $prefs->getValue
('subscribe'));
if (!imap_mail_copy($imp['stream'], $msg_list, $preamble . $trash_folder,
CP_UID|CP_MOVE)) {

The folder creation leaves the $preamble string out, but the move line prepends
it.  Is this right?

I set trash_folder preference to "trash" and cyrus complained that permissions
were denied (rightly so because it seemed to have tried to create a top level
folder).  I changed the preference to INBOX.trash and the creation succeeded,
but the move failed because of the $preamble string.  Any thoughts?

--mk23