[cvs] commit: imp/templates/navigator head.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:32:51 -0500

Quoting avsm@horde.org:

>   Add a refresh icon to the navigator. similar to the mailbox view.
>
>   It seems nicer to have a consistent way to refresh, rather than selecting
>   'refresh now' from the drop-down (which would be unavailable if the admin
>   disabled auto-refreshing)

Does this mean that "Now" should come out of the drop-down completely?

Also, Max and I were talking about the refresh icon, and were wondering if it
would be better off as a button... It's certainly prettier and more space
efficient as an icon, but I don't know how intuitive it is.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues