[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/navigator head.inc

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:41:59 +00000 (GMT)

> Does this mean that "Now" should come out of the drop-down completely?

Probably should go - it doesn't really do any harm there
though does it?  I'm pretty easy either way.

> Also, Max and I were talking about the refresh icon, and
> were wondering if it would be better off as a button...
> It's certainly prettier and more space efficient as an icon,
> but I don't know how intuitive it is.

A button wouldn't fit in that toolbar at all I think;
especially not some of the worse X11 renditions anyway.

I'm quite happy with that there - it's not immediately
obvious though, granted.  How about extending the refresh
link to the folder text also?

Alternatively, could put a 'refresh folder' type link/icon
below the page selection portion on the 'delete/undelete'
row, and see if it fits there perhaps.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>