[dev] bit of navigator confusion

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:57:52 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Mmm, add vodka and milk and you have yourself a White Russian there :-)

... I don't know if adding them would be a good idea on top of the rum and
oreo-ice-cream-like mix and whipped cream already there... =)

> Not really; I'm not sure if the prepend behaviour is consistent
> across different servers (is it the prepend string being added
> to the nav folders?).  I'm _really_ going to install myself
> at least one other server by the end of the week to actually
> compare stuff like this...  Anyway, I'll look at it tommorrow; this
> brain needs some sleep now!

I think it's just how the navigator works; thinking about it more, it doesn't
seem like a server-specific issue to me. Though we do need to ensure that the
prefix doesn't get deleted by the user...

Anyway, yeah, tomorrow. Sleep well. ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues