[dev] bit of navigator confusion

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:54:35 +00000 (GMT)

> Actually, having thought about it a bit more (working through the Kahlua
> Cookie Monster I had with dinner <g>)

Mmm, add vodka and milk and you have yourself a White Russian there :-)

> IMP_folder::rename() seems rather unintuitive and confusing. I'm removing it
> now, and making changes appropriately. Let me know if it fixes your problem.

Not really; I'm not sure if the prepend behaviour is consistent
across different servers (is it the prepend string being added
to the nav folders?).  I'm _really_ going to install myself
at least one other server by the end of the week to actually
compare stuff like this...  Anyway, I'll look at it tommorrow; this
brain needs some sleep now!

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>