Navigator problem - undefined property

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:55:54 -0500

Hi all,
I updated to the latest cvs for horde and imp, and am running into the
following errors when click on Navigator:

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 521
Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in ./lib/tree.php on line 521
Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in ./lib/tree.php on line 168
Warning: Undefined property: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 521
Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in ./lib/tree.php on line 521
Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in ./lib/tree.php on line 168

... and many, many more, but they seem to be repeating.   Is CVS broken at
the moment or this problem known about?  I looked back through the dev list
and didn't see anything regarding this, unless I missed it.  This would
have been while trying to connect with our UW IMAP server.

I'd have to check with our Unix people to find out versions and all are
installed on the mailservers,  but let me know if this is known about or
needs followup, and what information I should provide / things I should
look for.

Mike