[dev] Navigator problem - undefined property

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:19:53 -0000

Michael Bull wrote:

> ... and many, many more, but they seem to be repeating.   Is CVS broken at
> the moment or this problem known about?  I looked back through the dev list
> and didn't see anything regarding this, unless I missed it.  This would
> have been while trying to connect with our UW IMAP server.

Are you sure they are repeating?  Does the output actually ever end?

> I'd have to check with our Unix people to find out versions and all are
> installed on the mailservers,  but let me know if this is known about or
> needs followup, and what information I should provide / things I should
> look for.

What would be useful would be the exact list of folders you have in
there.  Are you using IMAP SUBSCRIBE?  PHP versions and IMAP server
names and versions would be useful also.

There is one known issue with the navigator atm; if you have a
set of child folders without a parent, it will error out.

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing