[dev] filtering

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:19:02 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> If I select a filter to modify, and then decide I want to create
> a filter instead, the only way I can see to do that is to reload
> the filters page since the button has changed to 'Modify' instead
> of 'Create'.

Actually, hitting "reset" works, too. I agree that it's not the most intuitive
thing - suggestions on how to make it more obvious?

I was also thinking of adding an explicit "Edit" button next to each rule in
the list, so that it's more obvious how to edit them (you have to know that
selecting a rule will let you edit it, or notice it by accident...)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues