[dev] filtering

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:26:29 -0500

At 01:19 PM 16/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually, hitting "reset" works, too. I agree that it's not the most
>intuitive
>thing - suggestions on how to make it more obvious?

One thing I noticed; a rule that I entired didn't work, when it appeared it
should.  Upon examination, I had an extra space at the end of the "search"
string.   I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, it just is -- so
I'm mentioning it... if it's decided that it's a 'feature', then this just
is an aside comment to remember to document this, when full docs are got
around to.