[dev] With the addition of incoming mail filters.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:32:36 -0500

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>:

> The were working this morning before I cvs'ed.  I changed the pref.php.dist
> and in the conf.php.dist I added my preference lines that worked.  The
> previous preferences aren't being read nor are new ones being added.

Did you update conf.php and prefs.php, not just the dist files? And you really
didn't give enough information to tell us anything, especially since I don't
think anyone else has had a problem... my preferences still work fine...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues