[dev] With the addition of incoming mail filters.

Edwin Culp eculp@MexComUSA.Net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:41:00 -0800

Thank a lot Max, I did that and have changed them several times to try and
understand what has happened or I should say what I'm doing wrong :-).  The
filtering rules that I apply also appear to be disapearing into a black hole
somewhere.  I assume that I when I go into filter.php again I should see my
previous rules and I don't.

thanks,

ed

Cut and paste from conf.php