[dev] filters

Edwin Culp eculp@MexComUSA.Net
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:55:00 -0800

I just want to say that I have been using the imap filters for a couple of days now
and find myself becoming more and more dependent on them.  This is an important
step forward for making IMP more efficient, at least in my opinion.  Thanks, Max
for contributing this solution.  Thanks. Anil, Chuck and Jon for your value add.

ed