[dev] Re: ignoring the url generation bug in imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:20:48 -0500

Quoting Marc Lehmann <pcg@goof.com>:

> This is interesting (I didn't know this). Just for curiosity, why would this
> require to change the php config? I'd guess the only thing needing to change
> would be the part in horde that created the urls. Is php creating these urls
> for you and this is a configuration directive?

No, it's not creation, it's the parsing. Take a look at a phpinfo() page; the
third php.ini directive in the list is "arg_separator". You can change this to
';' if you so desire, but it defaults to '&', and many people - forgive me for
using you as an example :) - don't even know that it exists.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues