[dev] IMP 2.3.6

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:03:13 -0000

dave@arthistory.cc wrote:

> I really think we(I could) should include
> something in the README files that the
> system requires a newer PEAR-version than
> that's included in 4.03p1. I only want to help with the further
> developing of the 2.3 three and I see problems if people run into
> problems installing it.

The documentation is fairly out of sync with reality in the bleeding
edge CVS, but will start to settle down now as we head towards a release.

Patches are always welcome :)

> I also wonder if the 2.3.6-version requires a newer
> version than 4.03p1. For instance I cannot see that 4.03p1 works with
> date('r'); (used in compose.php on line 642)... but later
> snapsshots verions of php do. Maybe we should write in the /horde/test.php
> that 2.3.6 needs a snapshot version of php.

Have a look at http://www.horde.org/imp/2.3/supported.php , which is fairly
up-to-date and tells you exactly which php snapshot you need.

Incidentally, if you want to track it, take a flick through the
dev@lists.horde.org archives, as the dependancy on php-cvs has come up
several times.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"