[cvs] commit: imp navigator.php

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:39:04 -0800

Quoting avsm@horde.org:

>   Log:
>   Hide the namespace prefix in the javascript mouseovers for the folder
>   links.

Something seemed to break on my end.  I get the following log entries when
expanding the mailbox tree: (which takes much longer than normal now)

imapd[8351]: badlogin: zion.the-triumvirate.net plaintext misc Userid not found
last message repeated 2 times

"misc" being one of my folder names.  The name it tries to log in with varies,
but its always one of my folder names.  It probably means there's a preamble
missing somewhere, but I couldn't find it in my brief investigation.  All the
navigator actions seem to be working fine, except for these errors.  Also, I'm
curious if the tree is supposed to be collapsed after creating and renaming
folders, but remain after deleting, (un)subscribing and (un)polling.

Thanks! :)

--mk23

p.s. running cyrus imapd 1.5.19