[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:17:32 -0000

Max Kalika wrote:

> Well, that is the bizarre thing.  It consistantly happens on one
> folder, but when I rename or delete it, it starts happening on
> an another.  I don't see any pattern, and its always some folder
> in the middle of the sorted list (like that "misc").

Wierd!  Is it the same number down?  Always in the middle of the list
only?  Also, could you try it with the current version of 2.3 on
demo.horde.org and make sure the problem has been introduced in the
latest set of commits?  I haven't synced the demo.horde.org copy to
these changes yet.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"