[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:30:19 -0800

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Wierd!  Is it the same number down?  Always in the middle of the list
> only?  Also, could you try it with the current version of 2.3 on
> demo.horde.org and make sure the problem has been introduced in the
> latest set of commits?  I haven't synced the demo.horde.org copy to
> these changes yet.

The order is random, but always seems to happen with a folder which has no
messages if that is of any help.  Here's an example of the log again:

Nov 27 07:22:09 zion imapd[9022]: badlogin: zion.the-triumvirate.net
[24.21.86.136] plaintext ellie Userid not found
Nov 27 07:22:15 zion last message repeated 2 times

ellie is a folder with no messages, but it tries to login as ellie.  However
ellie still shows up in my tree just fine and I can rename/delete that folder
with no problems.

The demo page has different errors (below), but all my folders show up and I
get no weird imap log messages.

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 529

Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in ./lib/tree.php on line 529

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in ./lib/tree.php on line 168

--mk23