[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:02:18 -0800

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Hang on, so what was your folders field when it didn't work? 'INBOX.' ?
> I feel a terrible confusion coming on :)

Oh good...its not just me then. :-)

On my end, when the folders field (in servers.php and prefs.php) is set to
blank I get the bizarre login errors.  When I set both of those to 'INBOX.' I
get the following in addition to the login errors:

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 529
Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in ./lib/tree.php on line 529
Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in ./lib/tree.php on line 168

On the demo site, when I put 'INBOX.' into the folders field, I get those
warnings, but everything else is fine.  However, leaving this field blank
everything is just fine.

I'm beyond lost on this one...hopefully its just something silly on my end.

--mk23