[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp mailbox.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/templates/search main.inc

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:35:07 -0500

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 09:53:35AM +0000, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> > Btw, the list of changes under the IMP 2.3.6 section is starting to verge on
> > ridiculous. :) I'm probably going to cut a tarball tomorrow just to version
> > things; any opinions on tossing it on the ftp site/publicizing it?
>
> Would be nice to wait until PHP-4.0.4 is released, so we don't
> have to release an alpha which depends on a CVS snapshot of another
> package - it's not too far away is it?

I agree, and PHP 4.0.4 shouldn't be too far off (by Christmas
probably).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology

Date: Wed,  6 Dec 2000 00:44:32 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: dev@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php ...

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> I'm getting a bit of a headache reading through the source for
> tree.php, so I figured I'd just throw this out here and
> hope someone has a cunning plan for dealing with this kind of
> parent handling <g>

Duly noted. That code could use a good going-over and commenting, but I don't
have time to do it right now...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues