navigator

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:04:29 -0500

Just testing CVS from about an hour ago.

In the Navigator, without anything selected, I choose "create folder".  I'm
told it is creating a new top level folder, I enter the name I want for the
folder.... Navigator churns away at it, and then refreshes without the folder.

I'm thinking that this again relates to the UW IMAP server we use, and how
the folders aren't under INBOX but under a mail/ directory in the user's
home directory.  It told me it was successfully created in the response
message.

What is the best way of addressing having the default behavior be to create
the top level folder under the mail/ listing of the folders?   I could hack
away, but I'm thinking this would effect more than my own setup...?

Best regards,
Mike.