[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp mailbox.php navigator.php ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:44:44 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Actually that was me - I still had a cached CSS template lying
> around, so my navigator font sizes were off (although inconsistently;
> only some of them, which was really wierd).

Ah, okay.

> What do people think about disabling the folder menu now?  We have
> the outstanding issue with the navigator of the parent-folder
> detection, and that's it (I think).

Sounds good to me. Here are the steps that I see:

1. cvs delete folders.php and templates/folders
2. move navigator.php and templates/navigator to folders.php and
   templates/folders.
3. cvs delete the navigator stuff.
4. cvs add the new folders.php stuff, fixing paths, etc.

Anil, I'll leave the honors to you if you like, but I'm happy to do this also.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues