Slovenian translation of IMP

Renato Rjavec renato@kizej.net
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 22:31:17 +0100

Here is my contribution to the Horde/IMP project. I finally managed
to completely translate IMP (version 2.2.3) into Slovenian language.

I already had once a partial translation of an old version of IMP (I
think it was 2.0.8) but it wasn't suitable for publishing.

I noticed that there are several IMP installations in Slovenia, some
also already translated (e.g. large-scale site www.email.si), but it
looks like nobody cared to contribute (appropriate) translations to
the Horde project.

When we were installing the new version of IMP on our server
(www.kizej.net, a local students' club server currently having about
100 users), I was embarrassed not to find Slovenian language on the
list of available ones. Well, it can't be so difficult to do it, I
said and started the complete translation (helping myself with the old
one). It took me less then one day...

Here are the required lines for lang.php3:

$lang->lang['sl'] = 'Slovensko';
$lang->charset['sl'] = 'ISO-8859-2';

I hope there aren't many bugs in the translation, I tested it and
it looked fine to me.

Bye
 Renato

PS: there is also a Slovenian Ispell dictionary available at
ftp://ftp.e5.ijs.si/pub/ispell/slovensko.tar.gz contributed by Marjan
Savli. It works perfectly with IMP's Spell check.
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: imp-locale-sl.tar.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 11854 bytes