[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: whups

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:47:40 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> I knew I forgot to mention something - I just ran into Mozilla's
> bonsai project, which already defines a fairly decent SQL schema
> for retrieving meta data from a repository, such as 'all commits
> by chuck on this date' - http://mozilla.org/bonsai.html

Ah, okay - if you want to go with that, that sounds good. Integrating with
current bonsai installs would be cool. ;)

> True, but forking and keeping everything in sync would be a
> pain, and if I had to choose, I'd choose the 'installing Horde'
> route, if only to push it out there more as a evangelism thing,
> and because it's the 'right' thing to do compared to not reusing
> code.

I completely agree.

> It's been flying by, but I haven't checked it out yet.  Will
> do so soon; I've got to do that patch to allow those javascript
> popups for new mail to work outside the navigator.

Sounds good. Do let me know (and everyone else, too...)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues