[dev] undefined function: send()

Edwin Culp eculp@MexComUSA.Net
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:00:42 -0800

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>:
>
> > $conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';
> >
> > It is the same on an older version that works.
>
> What's different between the two installs?

The only difference that I have been able to find is the version of
PHP.  The one that works is PHP4 release rather than 4.0.5 dev but I'm
still looking at php.ini, that I can find no significant difference in,
and imp and horde configuration diffs.

Th confusing part is that absolutely everything else works.  Options,
folders, java popup for new mail, etc.  The problem is that in compose I
can send the email, can't add an attachment and can't save it as a
draft.

I'm sure the answer is right in front of me:-(

Thanks,

ed